[flashrom] Correupted Bios

Mike Kallan anger204 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 9 08:31:40 CEST 2013

Dear Sir/Madam

Let me brief you what happened... I bought a refurbished HP Desktop 4 months ago, and I set up the system FIRST time yesterday. Everything worked find till I updated the bios to the latest. At the end of the flashing, I got a message saying couldn't update the bios and I was forced to reboot the computer. Since that time, my computer doesn't work at all... I flush the bios from the mother board changing the pin and my computer started working except my keyboard and mouse doesn't work at all. So I have to shut down the computer manually by pressing power button on the desktop... If I restart the computer, I won't get anything on the monitor...

I would be very grateful you will be able to help me in this situation. My computer details are as follows

Model#:
    HP Pavilion P7-1141 (P7-1000)
    Prod#: QX351AAR#ABA

Motherboard
    Name:             AAHD3-HB
    Socket Type:    FM1
    Chipset:           AMD Hudson-D3 FCH
    Form Factor:    uATX: 24.3 cm (9.6 inches) x 24.3 cm (9.6
inches)

Processor
    AMD Quad-Core A8-3800
    Socket Type: FM1