[flashrom] Added chipsets

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Feb 22 02:08:47 CET 2013

Hello Николай,

that's quite some work you have done, thank you.
There is one very important bit missing though: the signed-off-by line
that certifies that you are legally allowed to release these changes
under a free license.
Please see http://flashrom.org/Development_Guidelines and
http://www.coreboot.org/Development_Guidelines#Sign-off_Procedure for
details. We can not commit your changes without this.

It would also make sense to split your huge patch into smaller pieces
(e.g. one patch per manufacturer) so that we can review it easier.
I have not looked at the patch in detail, but some naming will have to
change probably.

> +#define SPANSION_S25FL128       0x2018
> +#define SPANSION_S25FL256       0x0219
> +#define SPANSION_S25FL512       0x0220