[flashrom] ft2232: TI Stellaris DevKit / Dediprog SF100 IF / SPI Chip

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Oct 27 16:29:35 CEST 2012

Hello Philipp,

thanks for sharing.

On Sat, 27 Oct 2012 15:44:51 +0200
Philipp Wiesner <wiesnerph at fh-bingen.de> wrote:

> I had to make
> some customizations to ft2232.c add support for this programmer. I had to
> build a cable which connects the JTAG interface with the on-board SF100
> interface.

But it is just a plain cable without logic, i presume i.e. there are no
hardware modifications necessary for the TI board nor the iEi
mainboard, right?

> I like to share as much of the knowledge I acquired as possible with the
> community. The least thing I can do is send a patch with my modifications
> for the TI development board. I still need to read the instructions on how
> to prepare and send patches as I haven't done this in a long time.

How did you obtain the flashrom source (file archive, subversion,
git...)? Depending on that the way to obtain a usable diff/patch vary a
lot. If you need further help you can also ask us on our IRC channel,
#flashrom on freenode, available also via this website:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=flashrom&uio=d4