[flashrom] Realtek NIC (8169)

Mark Brown mbrown at greenmountainservices.com
Tue Mar 13 01:56:00 CET 2012

Stefan,

thanks for the clarification. I'd like to try the patch, will take a
look at the patch in a few days - I have mostly rectangular versions
(newer chip) but some board with older square versions, those are in use
right now however.

On a seperate note - does anyone have pointers to the packaging of
BIOS images - e.g. how to spot the boot/pxe code in the bigger picture?

Mark