[flashrom] flashrom report for NVIDIA MCP51

Jérôme jerome at jolimont.fr
Tue Jan 17 09:22:09 CET 2012

Hi.

flashrom asked me to send you this report (see attached).

Hope it helps.

DMI string system-manufacturer: "Dell Inc"
DMI string system-product-name: "XPS 630i"
DMI string system-version: "Unknow"
DMI string baseboard-manufacturer: "Dell Inc"
DMI string baseboard-product-name: "0C113J"
DMI string baseboard-version: "A00"
DMI string chassis-type: "Desktop"
Found ITE Super I/O, ID 0x8718 on port 0x2e
Found chipset "NVIDIA MCP51" with PCI ID 10de:0260.
This chipset is marked as untested. If you are using an up-to-date version
of flashrom please email a report to flashrom at flashrom.org including a
verbose (-V) log. Thank you!

I was looking for something to flash a firmware on my DVD drive, but it looks
like flashrom does not do that. I'll try with Intelliboot in DOS mode.

Have a nice day.

--
Jérôme