[flashrom] Mainboard no tested

hector j c1b3rh4ck at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 07:12:58 CET 2012

Hi recently i'm using flashrom for  update a new mainboard,a friend of mine
giving me this week,i've used flashrom sometimes but
unfortunately i've been checking and the chipset,i try flashrom and it show
me this message :

This chipset is marked as untested. If you are using an up-to-date version
of flashrom please email a report to flashrom at flashrom.org including a

*Enabling flash write... This chipset is not really supported yet.
Guesswork...
Please send the output of "flashrom -V" to flashrom at flashrom.org with
your board name: flashrom -V as the subject to help us finish support for
your
chipset. Thanks.
OK.

so i'm attaching two file one the verbose exit,and two my mainboard
information using dmidecode,and if you receive this email please send me a
confirmation or if you need more information just send me a mail .

-----
*"Quien se infiltra en la oscuridad ,es Quien encuentra la verdad .Lao Tse "
*
Debian User
Penetration Testing
Colombian Security Researcher