[flashrom] 2theMax RAID 100 (HPT370)

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Dec 28 11:31:22 CET 2012

On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 16:53:36 +0800
Roy <roytam at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sure. But isn't pcilib yells the prefix path is NULL?

Yes, but *why* was not all that clear without the stack trace. :)
Thanks Idwer for asking for it.

I am pretty sure that we try to undo the pci write after we tell pcilib
to shutdown - obviously a bad idea and we should...
1. guard against this behavior,
2. check all existing drivers that they don't do the same nonsense (I
fell for this too in the past).

Roy, can you please try the attached patch (against 0.9.6.1 stable aka
r1564; but nothing has changed since then in that file, so you can
also use current HEAD.)?