[flashrom] wiki write access

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at no-log.org
Sun Apr 22 19:20:12 CEST 2012

hi,
I am mainly interested in external flashers(for permitting people to flash
coreboot) and did 2 flashers:

1) I did a hardware flasher for my bug device (made by buglabs):
http://wiki.buglabs.net/index.php/SPI_Flash_Programmer ,
people in the #flashrom IRC channel fixed linux_spi for me so it could work (the
fix are already in the svn of flashrom).
I'd like to link to that wiki page.

2)I did an arduino uno based flasher which I'd like to document on the wiki,
The source code is available here for now:
https://gitorious.org/gnutoo-personal-arduino-projects/serprog-
duino/blobs/master/serprog.c
(if there is a better place to host it just tell me).
I'd like to document the hardware and software setup.

PS: I've also an openmoko debug board and a coreboot mainboard, both already
supported by flashrom.

Denis.