[flashrom] Submitting patches for flashrom?

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Wed Sep 7 21:26:39 CEST 2011

On Wed, Sep 07, 2011 at 08:57:31PM +0200, Stefan Tauner wrote:
> "Feldschmid, Ingo" <ifel at msc-ge.com> wrote:
> > How do I submit patches if I have changed code for the flashrom utility?
> > Do I just post them here, or do I have to do something else? (I have
> > mailed changes to support the Intel Tunnel Creek SPI chipset, but didn't
> > get any response so far, so I assume I have to do something else?)

Nope, you did everything right (posted the patch, didn't forget the
Signed-off-by), it just takes a little while to review patches
sometimes.

> thanks for your patch(es)! there is no need to do more. we have seen
> the patch (and the follow-up one too), but if you look at
> http://patchwork.coreboot.org/project/flashrom/list/ there are very,
> very many not yet reviewed patches. i have your patch on my todo list,
> but please be more patient :)

Oops, sorry, I just committed the patch with small changes, didn't see
your mail. Please do review though, there might be some refactoring
possible in those code areas.

Uwe.
--
http://hermann-uwe.de     | http://sigrok.org