[flashrom] Submitting patches for flashrom?

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Sep 7 20:57:31 CEST 2011

On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 11:07:01 +0200
"Feldschmid, Ingo" <ifel at msc-ge.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> How do I submit patches if I have changed code for the flashrom utility?
> Do I just post them here, or do I have to do something else? (I have
> mailed changes to support the Intel Tunnel Creek SPI chipset, but didn't
> get any response so far, so I assume I have to do something else?)

hello ingo!

thanks for your patch(es)! there is no need to do more. we have seen
the patch (and the follow-up one too), but if you look at
http://patchwork.coreboot.org/project/flashrom/list/ there are very,
very many not yet reviewed patches. i have your patch on my todo list,
but please be more patient :)