[flashrom] Matsonic MS9327E+(USB) OK

LukenShiro lukenshiro at ngi.it
Wed Dec 21 08:47:52 CET 2011

I've tested reading and writing successfully with flashrom on this
motherboard (unfortunately I had to re-write current bios, as a new bios
version seems not to be available nowadays), with no particular flags.

I'm attaching: flashrom -V, flashrom -Vr, flashrom -Vw, superiotool and
dmidecode.

Best Regards.

--
GNU/Linux * Slackware64 current/multilib
LU #210970 SU #12583 LM #98222/#412913