[flashrom] Flashrom stuck using 100% cpu while probing for a chip

GatoLoko gatoloko at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 11:12:25 CEST 2011

El 02/08/11 08:38, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger escribió:
> Can you run
>
> flashrom -c A25L05PT -VVV
>
> and attach/paste the output?

Done. It stops there until break/kill it.

After contacting the mail list, I did a "flashrom -VV" as suggested by
"royshosh" on irc, and with got a similar output than this one. His
conclusion was that sb600spi lacks a proper timeout.

<roysjosh> we need a timeout in sb600spi.c:execute_command()
<stefanct> (and nicintel_spi's equivalent ;)

--
GatoLoko