[flashrom] [PROPOSAL] support for NIC RTL8139 onboard flashing

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Mon May 17 23:28:16 CEST 2010

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 06:27:10PM +0200, Jörg Fischer wrote:
> I have still some not-really-working code from my earlier experiments. I

Ditto, I have similar code from many months ago and ran into issues too,
never got a working code or a suitable card, not sure.

I'll probably look into it again soonish, but the bigger problem seems
to be to find a card where this _can_ work. Well, or soldering and
modifying the card.

Uwe.
--
http://hermann-uwe.de     | http://sigrok.org