[flashrom] print/print_wiki status updates.

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Wed Mar 24 04:50:38 CET 2010

On 14.03.2010 15:56, Michael Karcher wrote:
> Several cleanups and updates of board URLs and board testing status.
>
> Patches could be merged as you like.

Very nice for this much-needed catchup with reports, thanks!
Patch 2-4 refers to logs with r908/r909. That may be an issue with
TEST_OK_ERASE and TEST_OK_WRITE since a lot of chips changed
locking/write since then. I trust you to have checked that.
May I request that you combine patch 6-9 into one commit that has a
combined changelog? AFAICS those patches are cosmetic and all touch the
same table. This would reduce the work I have to do when backtracking
some changes.
Patch 11... well, if erase is partially broken, do we want
TEST_BAD_ERASE? OTOH, at least one erase function worked. How do we keep
track of that issue? Code FIXME comment?
Patch 15 conflicts with my it87spi autodetect removal (I'd have to
re-add one of the boards to the boards_ok array because they will vanish
from the board_enable array).
Not sure if combining all board adding patches should be combined into
one. Your choice.
It would be awesome if you could convert the pastebin links to mailing
list links by just forwarding the pastebin contents to the list in
separate messages.

You have an ack for all patches except patch 15.
Acked-by: Carl-Daniel Hailfinger <c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net>

http://www.hailfinger.org/