[flashrom] p4b533-e flashrom fail bosss at irc not urgent anymore, flashed with uniflash

gdocs123 123 gdocs123 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 14:39:48 CET 2010

I got the "other firmware p4p800se-deluxe" flashed succesfully using the
socket from p4b533e motherboard by using the uniflash2.05b tool on a dos
startup floppy made in windows xp.

Maybe in 'distant' future I can try flashing with a newer version of
flashrom if I want to take risks... like maybe try a beta bios etc... but
for a couple of weeks / months I keep it this way.
Here is some output info for my board asked on IRC, I hope it will help you
with the development of flashrom. Thanks for the support and input sofar. If
you like I can also sent you output info of p4p800s-e "deluxe" which is
fixed btw.

grtz

Walter