[flashrom] Asus m2n-mx revision 1.06G

Michael Karcher flashrom at mkarcher.dialup.fu-berlin.de
Fri Feb 19 00:19:52 CET 2010

Am Donnerstag, den 18.02.2010, 23:44 +0100 schrieb
flashrom at datastructuur.nl:
> For further testing I will use a pm49fl004 I had lying around.
> A probe and read were successful also. Erasing the chip failed however.
PM49FL004 is one of the chips where the recent unlock regression
applies: flashrom forgets to unlock the chip, I hope that's the only
reason you see the erase failure. Otherwise, the board might have the
Write Protect pin of the flash chip tied to some GPIO pin of the chipset
or the Super I/O which inhibits writing.

Regards,
  Michael Karcher