[flashrom] Write the second flash device

Piotr Piwko piotr.piwko at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 12:03:42 CET 2010

2010/2/1 Carl-Daniel Hailfinger <c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net>:
> You have to modify the calls to programmer_map_flash_region() in
> map_flash_registers() and in probe_flash(). 0xffffffff has to be changed
> to the last byte of the address space of your secondary flash chip.

It works perfectly! Now, I can read/write every FWH devices connected
to LPC bus.

> That's it. I plan to write a patch which allows you to set that stuff
> from the command line (-p internal:flashtop=0xffefffff), but that may
> not happen before end of March.

I am going to add this kind of option, because I need to have this
possibility in my current project. When I do it, I will post my result
here (I suppose that it will not be written in flashrom coding style,
but I don't have enough time to get familiarize with it).

Thank you for help!

--
Piotr Piwko
http://www.embedded-engineering.pl/