[flashrom] Write the second flash device

Piotr Piwko piotr.piwko at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 12:43:02 CET 2010

Hello,

Does flashrom support writing the second flash devices connected to LPC bus?

In my system I have one built-in flash device and the second one which
is connected to the same LPC bus. I can also change device ID[3:0]
pins, so I'm able to choose from which flash the system should be run.

In this case I would like to write the flash device which is not
bootable, but unfortunately the flashrom application detects only the
boot device (under 0xFFF0 0000) - no matter from which flash device
system is run.

Is there any possibility to choose FWH device for flashrom?

Thank you in advance for engagement,

--
Piotr Piwko
http://www.embedded-engineering.pl/