[flashrom] Flashrom MSI KT4V support.

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Sat Oct 17 23:58:39 CEST 2009

Hi Sean,

I have some questions about your kt4v/kt4ultra board enable:

1) I am about to move some code from many vt823x based board
enables to the chipset enable. Your board enable has some "similar"
code, but not quite, and it now forms the only anomaly.

Can you send me the output of:
  dd if=/dev/mem of=/tmp/kt4v_system.rom bs=64k count=1 skip=15
so i can have a dig through the top segment of your AMI BIOS to verify
this code?

2) I am about to tighten up the board enable matching table.
  * both the coreboot ids will disappear.
  * we need a second set for the kt4v.
  Can you send in lspci -vvnnxxx on both boards?

Thanks,

Luc Verhaegen.