[flashrom] Is K7S6A supported by flashrom? 2nd Reply.

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Thu Oct 15 17:58:35 CEST 2009

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 03:54:23PM +0100, spirals wrote:
> Hi Carl-Daniel and group, Will do. I also found I had to insert
> *#define FLASHROM_VERSION  "3397"*  into the top of * flashrom.c *to
> get it to compile. When i down loaded the source with apt-get -b
> source it /appeared/ to compile OK as I reported. I do not know if
> this is a known error ? regards to all, (dja.)

That's OK, it happens because we want to have the svn version in the
version number output, and that only works with an svn checkout (or
tarballs generated via "make tarball"). Or in the Debian package,
where I hardcode the svn version directly (I maintain the Debian
package).

Uwe.
--
http://www.hermann-uwe.de  | http://www.randomprojects.org