[flashrom] Is K7S6A supported by flashrom? 2nd Reply.

spirals spirals at eircom.net
Thu Oct 15 16:54:23 CEST 2009

Hi Carl-Daniel and group, Will do. I also found I had to insert
*#define FLASHROM_VERSION  "3397"*  into the top of * flashrom.c *to get
it to compile. When i down loaded the source with apt-get -b source it
/appeared/ to compile OK as I reported. I do not know if this is a known
error ? regards to all, (dja.)

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> thanks for the info. Please keep the flashrom mailing list in CC (hit
>
> Regards,
> Carl-Daniel
>
> On 14.10.2009 20:33, spirals wrote:
>
>> Hi Carl-Daniel, Have just restarted after a full covers off eye-ball
>> of the board is definatly is the K&S6A (v1.0) board, pene also looked
>> (my eyes are not as good as they were) and she confirmed 1.0 and
>> _/*not 1.0A*/_ regards, (dja.)
>>
>> Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Dave,

>>> Please send the output of "flashrom -V", "lspci -nnvvvxxx", "superiotool
>>> -dV" and if tell us if your board is
>>> K7S6A (V1.0)
>>> or