[flashrom] [Fwd: Re: Is K7S6A supported by flashrom?]

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Thu Oct 15 14:15:30 CEST 2009

forwarded.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [flashrom] Is K7S6A supported by flashrom?
Date: 	Wed, 14 Oct 2009 11:08:42 +0100
From: 	spirals <spirals at eircom.net>
To: 	Carl-Daniel Hailfinger <c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net>

Hi Carl-Daniel, Thank you for the reply, I have attached the output from
the 3 tools and as as far as I know I have the K7S6A (V1.0) board. I
will do a full shutdown tonight and eye ball the board again but that's
what my notebook says.  In the release notes for the updated patch it
states the ROM type as W49F002U12BN not certain if the extra
bicharacters on the end beyondW49F002U of the type number relate to its
capacity  (256K*8) as I am a bit rusty having been been retired for some
10 years now.  I have now downloaded the source code and compiled it as
check I have all the headers etc. That works but same symptoms. Thank
you for your help, regards (dja.)

--
Developer quote of the week:
"We are juggling too many chainsaws and flaming arrows and tigers."