[flashrom] Successfully erased and flashed my GIGABYTE GA-G33M-DS2R

Benjamin BELLEC b.bellec at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 18:20:07 CEST 2009

Hi,
I used flashrom to flash my motherboard : a GIGABYTE GA-G33M-DS2R.

Here is the needed log.
One core of my CPU during the flash was at 100% and a very fat log was created (95 Mio) due to this line repeated roughtly 2 millions times:

*Invalid OPCODE 0x06
  due to SPI master limitation, ignoring and hoping it will be run as PREOP*

And lspci indicate (in the Ethernet section) a "GA-EP45-DS5 Motherboard" but it's wrong.

If you need more information just ask me, but write to my private email address since I don't subscribe to the mailing list.

Thanks to flashrom team,
Benjamin BELLEC