[flashrom] some questions about flashrom in windows edition

zhou cgzisme at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 09:31:17 CEST 2009

hello,
  my honor!
  I am very interested in the program of flashrom,especially of the
edition in windows,now I had worked on it for a few months,but there is
some questions I couldn't understand, I wonder if you could offer me
some help.The questions are showed as below:
      * 1,what's the use of the source code "Board_enable.c"? It looks
        so strange to me that I hardly understand? How I get something
        helpful?
      * 2,In order to modify the program under GNU,how can I test it?
        And how to debug it in details in windows? Is there any
        software ?
      * 3,As it is a complex program, where can I find out all the
        datasheets suitable? Are they free?
I am looking forward your answers and please reply as soon as possible .
                My best wishes!
   james