[coreboot] Downloading an archive of the coreboot wiki

Patrick Georgi pgeorgi at google.com
Fri Sep 28 12:29:51 CEST 2018

They were made on the day that I marked the wiki read-only, after I marked
it read-only. After that, nothing changed (see
https://coreboot.org/index.php?title=Special:RecentChanges&limit=10&days=30000
)

So yes, they're as new as the wiki can get and they should all be identical
(modulo potentially export failures)

Patrick

Am Do., 27. Sep. 2018 um 22:45 Uhr schrieb Taiidan at gmx.com <Taiidan at gmx.com

--
Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der Gesellschaft: