[coreboot] coreboot on Thinkpad T420 : Ctrl and Fn key swap

Sacripan averti megabigfoutoir at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 20:11:39 CEST 2018

Hello,
I just flashed the image "coreboot_snb_ivy_1.rom
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mq1e2a54vv030nz/AABwO3JGUuS_CUwwwO6YAbzea/coreboot_snb_ivy_1.rom?dl=0>"
provided by the writer of the coreboot T420 wiki page, it went fine, which
is great :)

I am writing to this list because on the T420 wiki page, it is indicated
that « Ctrl-Fn swap » has been tested, but I can't find where I should
activate it. I looked through the options in make nconfig, but I couldn't
find anything.

So if anyone knows anything about this, I'd be glad to know as well !

Thanks a lot,

Mathias