[coreboot] T430s prop BIOS Image

Maillist maillist at cryptogs.de
Fri Nov 9 16:23:51 CET 2018

Hi,

thank you, i tried that already , but it didnt work, neither simply
mounting the iso, not with 7zip under windows,  neither with dd to usb
nor with nero/ burning it to a cd ( i used nero because i saw in
hexeditor that the iso was build with it).

Therefor, i really need that image somehow. No worrys about me getting
hacked, neither that image nor that board will be used (just ifd for a
little test).

Let me know if you have any ideas left.

cheers jonathan