[coreboot] T430s prop BIOS Image

Rafael Machado rafaelrodrigues.machado at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 11:47:44 CET 2018

Hi
The safer solution is to get it from the Manufacturer's website (nor
relying on someone's image, you may be hacked this way).
In this case you can download this .iso and "dd" to a usbdevice.
With this you will find the .bin with the entire bios image:

https://support.lenovo.com/br/pt/downloads/ds029725

Hope it can help.

Best Regards
Rafael R. Machado