[coreboot] How to get correct memory params for FSP

Alex Feinman alexfeinman at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 23:20:53 CET 2018

This tells us nothing about swizzling - the order in which DQ/DQS lines of the memory address bus are connected to the CPU. Memory connections to the CPU are flexible to simplify PCB routing. As a result in order for the memory controller to be able to use memory you need to provide board-specific mapping. You cannot glean this from looking at the PCB - you need the schematic. And no, off the shelf Tianocore will not automatically do this either - it's a customizable part of the build