[coreboot] POWER9 / Talos II coreboot support?

Timothy Pearson tpearson at raptorengineering.com
Thu May 3 22:20:42 CEST 2018

I think I was being a bit pessimistic / too careful here.  We're close
to getting the docs publicly released, but that doesn't help anyone
wanting access right now, which is why I mentioned the other route.
IBM's committed to getting the documentation released, they're just
making sure that what they release is actually correct for the products
it covers.

It might make sense to get our "working group" together over the next
few weeks, by which time the documentation should be available in public
form.

Are you interested in joining? :-)