[coreboot] [URGENT] Full List of AMD-based boards that are going to be removed from coreboot unless people cough up a board status update

Martin Roth gaumless at gmail.com
Thu May 3 17:39:33 CEST 2018

Release notes for 4.7 are published in the download section of coreboot,
alongside the releases [1].  If you
mean a blog post, I agree, I didn't do one of those for 4.7.

As far as the panic about boards getting removed, while it would be good to
remove UNUSED boards
from the current master branch, I don't think enough progress has been made
to actually know what
boards are not being used.  We still haven't even finished removing boards
that don't support early CBMEM.

I'll send out an announcement about the 4.8 release later today.

Martin

[1] https://coreboot.org/releases/coreboot-4.7-relnotes.txt