[coreboot] Coreboot + Depthcharge

Marshall Dawson marshalldawson3rd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 15:18:28 CET 2018

Hello Mark,

   1. You can skip this step in your instructions.  Instead, when running
   make menuconfig, look in Chipset / ChromeOS and select "Build for
   ChromeOS".  This should cause Depthcharge to appear as a payload option.
   You can find the reason for this is in depthcharge/Kconfig.name.  The
   "depends on" statement keeps it from being visible until the CHROMEOS
   condition is met.
   2. I would probably keep this step, although I don't know
   veyron/speedy.  You'll see one of the options under Depthcharge, "Use
   default libpayload config".  That may move the build along, but I doubt it
   has the options you'll need as it works for x86.

Thanks,
Marshall