[coreboot] Bayley Bay FSP-based CRB

Jose Trujillo ce.autom at protonmail.com
Thu Jun 21 10:27:59 CEST 2018

Hello Zvika,
Look for the list of Linux commands to dump many of the information from your original BIOS running, maybe there you will find this information.

Also, some configuration can be seen from your original BIOS running Intel FIT for Baytrail in Windows.

About configuring those settings in coreboot look for other examples in the coreboot tree about configuring PCI devices in devicetree.cb and other places.

I Am new to coreboot too and please correct me if I Am wrong.
Good Luck!
J. Trujillo