[coreboot] wiki backup

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Thu Jun 14 06:28:53 CEST 2018

I do not like this...

I update the wiki on a regular basis for the boards I use and I can't
understand why another critical choice was made without input from the
community?

The new system has less features, doesn't look as good and does not
feature the current articles.

Policies like this make it very unfriendly to a new user and help ensure
that either only expert firmware developers will be able to install
coreboot themselves the average person will simply be forced to buy from
a company that sells coreboot systems (of course none of them sell
systems with real "free firmware")