[coreboot] Problem with W83627DHG in Baytrail I (Possible IRQ conflict or overlapped SOC legacy COM1)

Jose Trujillo ce.autom at protonmail.com
Fri Jun 8 18:07:07 CEST 2018

Thank you Rudolf for your advise,

I checked the interrupts in Linux and showed me that the interrupts were already in EDGE mode but anyway I changed the interrupt mode in southcluster.c from quiet to edge.

The default PNP configuration for the Winbond SIO was crashing Windows 7 and 10 and then I created a very simple PNP configuration and now both Windows OS boots fine and recognized the UART ports correctly but only COM2 with IRQ3 works correctly.

Tomorrow I will keep testing to try to determine ​the reason but if any of you have any idea how to test or fix I will be glad to hear.

I wish all of you to have a nice day.