[coreboot] PC Engines apu2 platform – PSP support?

Christian Werling cwerling at posteo.de
Fri Jul 20 16:06:21 CEST 2018

Hello Michał,

thank you for your quick response. I do some research on the PSP currently and so far I’ve only worked with proprietary bioses supporting it. Working with coreboot would ease this process a lot, since I could communicate with the PSP in a much earlier state than e.g. the PSP Linux driver [0].

I am for example curious whether the PSP is necessary for early system initialization on other AMD platforms like Ryzen or Epyc (afaik it is).

Have a nice weekend,
Christian

[0] https://github.com/torvalds/linux/tree/master/drivers/crypto/ccp