[coreboot] I want to be a contributor

戴,曉政 cloud0907 at yahoo.com.tw
Thu Jan 18 13:08:57 CET 2018

Dear All,

I hope I can be a contributor in coreboot so I plan buy a mainboard and use tiano core to port it. Maybe ASUS P2B is a good idea but I have some question.
1. EC code doesn’t be included in coreboot, how can I include EC code into my coreboot bin file? Use ME?
2. How can I get EC bin file from OEM bios and how can I get  VBIOS from OEM bios?
3. I have ME9, ME10 and ME11 firmware now, which ME I must use to integrate my coreboot rom and EC
4. How can I use SF-100 to flash bios into mainboard, welding jumper?
5. Most coreboot projects don’t use tiano core to port them, but I am a OEM BIOS engineer and I already use tiano architecture 7 years, so I hope I can use tiano core to be payload, does everyone know which coreboot project does use tiano core to be payload?

P.S. Please forgive my poor English, thank!!

---
Avast 防毒軟體已檢查此封電子郵件的病毒。