[coreboot] Server systems shipped with coreboot

Piotr Kubaj pkubaj at anongoth.pl
Wed Jan 17 12:12:50 CET 2018

There's no "pure coreboot" systems. You need some payload.

Also, while Talos is truly awesome, the OP asked about coreboot specifically and Talos doesn't run coreboot :)

At the moment, the best coreboot-supported server motherboard is ASUS KGPE-D16. You can also get libre BMC with OpenBMC port for it.

If you just want a libre motherboard, Talos is the best you can get.