[coreboot] BDX-DE PCI init fail

Zeh, Werner werner.zeh at siemens.com
Wed Jan 10 06:34:21 CET 2018

Hi Hilbert.

It might be nothing but if I have a look at your last attached log I can't see SeaBIOS finding any USB devices. There is just one Error mentioned:
>ehci_wait_td error - status=80e42

So what is special with SeaBIOS and Broadwell-DE: you have to unset the config switch called "CONFIG_MALLOC_UPPERMEMORY" in SeaBIOS config.
With this option set SeaBIOS has issues with USB on Broadwell-DE. It might help you, just check it and give it a try if not unset already.

Werner