[coreboot] Coreboot with an UEFI payload to boot (Clover) an Thinkpad X230 Hackintosh

my First name is Test And my last Name is iPation testipation at live.com
Mon Jan 1 19:57:19 CET 2018

> While doing Coreboot + Tiano Core (or UEFI) in flash & GRUB2 + Ubuntu
> on drive, you should check and see if you see the same as me?! At
> least using stock BIOS???
> _______

Hi Zoran,
I think you missed some lines in my previous replies:

I’ve tried the stock UEFI Bios (on flash) + Grub2(EFI)/Ubuntu (on 1st
disk, 1st to boot) + Clover(EFI)/macOS (on 2nd disk), well, it worked,
Grub(EFI) can chainload to boot Clover (which boot macOS).
So yes, I agree with you with the efi hierarchy, and grubx64.efi. It
works with stock EFI Bios.

Then I’ve tried Coreboot/TianoCore (on flash) + Grub2(EFI)/Ubuntu (on
disk), and it didn’t worked. I have a black screen with a blinking
cursor (top left screen).