[coreboot] How to properly conform with GPLv2 for Coreboot and SeaBIOS on an embedded system

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 10:33:23 CET 2018

> For their part, Siemens releases the code upstream: https://review.coreboot.org/cgit/coreboot.git/tree/src/mainboard/siemens

For what I know about Werner (Zeh), the guy is pure Genius. It was all
My Pleasure to work together with Werner while I worked for INTEL
GmbH, supporting also Siemens Industrial (2011-2016).

Werner, thank you very much for all hard work and contribution you
brought and will continue to bring to Coreboot, and lessons/knowledge
you unselfishly gave to me/us here!

Zoran Stojsavljevic
_______