[coreboot] Dell R610 Support

Ed Hau tivrusky at cmail.nu
Wed Dec 12 02:16:42 CET 2018

Hey Nico,

Thank you for the info this is what I was looking for before starting on
what
looks like it might have been a futile task (for myself). I am sure I
can find
other machines that work just as well for my workload. My goal is to
find a
board that is not yet supported by coreboot as I would very much like to
get involved in development of coreboot and for me I very much need
something
hands on to learn.

Does there happen to be a list of vendors that are more friendly than
Intel to
work with? I'll keep looking around to see if I can find something that
fits into
my above criteria and isn't running the intel Nehalem/Westmere
processors.

Thanks