[coreboot] T450S + Coreboot

Christoph Pomaska christoph.pomaska at posteo.de
Mon Aug 27 07:17:57 CEST 2018

hi,

at the current state it is not possible to properly install Coreboot to a
ThinkPad, that is newer than the **3* series, because since Haswell, Intel
introduced a new technology called "Intel Boot Guard"- which prevents any
firmware that is not signed by Intel firmware to be used by the device.
Therefore, no effort went into these devices yet, and probably never will,
until there is a way to disable it permanently.

Best regards
Sellerie/Christoph Pomaska