[coreboot] USB cannot work

Nico Huber nico.h at gmx.de
Fri Aug 24 18:37:36 CEST 2018

Hi Hilbert,

On 8/24/18 4:22 AM, Hilbert Tu(杜睿哲_Pegatron) wrote:
> Do you know how to check USB2.0/USB3.0 in Grub2? I am trying to prove
> it.

not sure. GRUB has an `lsmod` command, if that lists something with ehci
or xhci, that might give a clue. Actually, I would just grep the source
code. In my current GRUB master checkout, `git grep -i xhci` returns
nothing.

> But another question is then why EHCI driver cannot work when
> running with Coreboot on Denverton-NS platform? Is that due to only xHCI
> controller in Denverton-NS?

Yes, an EHCI driver can't work with an xHCI controller (and Denverton
has xHCI only, AUIU).

Nico