[coreboot] [URGENT] - The KCMA-D8 is going to be removed from coreboot unless people cough up a board status update

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at no-log.org
Fri Apr 27 19:52:53 CEST 2018

Hi,

On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 18:36:56 -0400
"Taiidan at gmx.com" <Taiidan at gmx.com> wrote:

> This is a great board that many use and it DOES work - it needs a
> status update ASAP to prevent it from being removed in the next
> release.
Is there more details on the policy? For instance how can I know in
advance which of the board I have are affected? Does it applies to the
boards in yellow in the Supported Motherboards[1] page? What is the
deadline?
I have the following 'yellow' 'boards', and I'm interested in
refreshing them. However I cannot do it before the beginning of next
week:
- M4A785T-M: last status: October 2015
- T400: Last status: Aug 2017

I also have a beagle bone green, but I'm not sure it's compatible.