[coreboot] lenovo x220, tool to extract binary blobs from BIOS update

Mat vibrysec at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 22:17:00 CEST 2018

In the meantime I've decided to go in the following direction:
1. install intel microcode onto my ubuntu box
    the result is:
     x220$ $ dmesg | grep microcode
     [    0.000000] microcode: microcode updated early to revision 0x2d,
date = 2018-02-07
     [    0.881361] microcode: sig=0x206a7, pf=0x10, revision=0x2d
     [    0.881406] microcode: Microcode Update Driver: v2.2.

     this version is exactly the same as the newest one from CPU microcodes.

2. shrink my current version of  me.bin (year 2011) to 80kb + set disable
bit. There are newer me.bin, but I've decided not to use them.
3. update coreboot git repo and build it.

I experience some slight problem with it, but this does not affect qhestion
from this thread, tus I'll open a new one.

thank You for the help
regards,