[coreboot] Open Source Firmware Conference 2018

Zaolin zaolin at das-labor.org
Sun Apr 22 14:08:12 CEST 2018

Hi There!

On behalf of the 9elements GmbH and the Siemens AG,
I would like to invite you to the Open Source Firmware Conference 2018,
that is going to be held from **September 12th to 15th* *in Erlangen,
Germany.

Open source has revolutionised the process of software development.
However, firmware has traditionally been developed closed source by
hardware manufacturers.

Today’s use cases have new requirements regarding security and features
like running web browser inside the firmware.

Our conference is for everyone who is interested in the use cases and
possibilities offered by open source firmware development.

The OSFC 2018 is the first conference which focuses on all Open Source
firmware projects.

We aim to bring together as many Open Source firmware projects, hardware
manufacturers and developers as possible to collaborate and share their
knowledge.

Projects who will join our conference so far: LinuxBoot, coreboot and
Tianocore.

Four days full of talks, workshops and a hackathon await you. Join OSFC
2018 and let us change the way of firmware development together!

Further information: www.osfc.io <http://www.osfc.io/>
Newsletter: https://goo.gl/7JF7NW
Twitter: osfc_io