[coreboot] KGPE-D16 / Problem booting with two CPUs

Elisenda Cuadros lists at e4L.es
Wed Apr 11 19:57:57 CEST 2018

Hello,

After testing the board for some weeks I bought another CPU (6276). I
installed this into CPU1 slot and a 6238 in CPU2.

I checked that both CPUs are shining and also the memory (Micron
MT18JSF25672PDZ-1G4F1DD, populated in A2/C2/E2/G2 slots).

The problem is that Coreboot seems to hang at the beginning. I attach
console.log.

I reinstalled all the devices twice, checked the vendor manual, docs in
coreboot.org, messages in mailing list, but I don't know what is causing
the problem.

Last test I've done is booting with vendor bios, and it boots without
problem.

Any ideas?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,