[coreboot] coreboot is going to make kcma-d8 obsolete

Daniel Gröber dxld at darkboxed.org
Sat Apr 7 02:43:53 CEST 2018

I'd be happy to upload a board-status report if someone can give me
(or tell me how to get) commit rights for the appropriate repo. I
cannot for the life of me figure out what the proper procedure for
that is just from the wiki.

I just recently started playing around with my KCMA-D8 and coreboot,
so I still got it right here on my desk :)

--Daniel