[coreboot] [URGENT] - The KCMA-D8 is going to be removed from coreboot unless people cough up a board status update

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Thu Apr 5 00:36:56 CEST 2018

This is a great board that many use and it DOES work - it needs a status
update ASAP to prevent it from being removed in the next release.

I am unable to do this myself as I use mine for an important router.

At the rate things are going soon there will be no non-development
boards that are still in the repos due to the arbitrary increasing of
standards.